Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Answers

Part of me wants to believe his story but the other half wants to lash out at him and scream: "I'm not stupid and I know..."

It hurts. I want to go far away. From him. Just for a while.

Only he knows what's the truth but my trust in him has gone...He's treading on very thin ice. Only the love I have for him is keeping him by my side. For how long will the love last? I don't know. Time will tell.

I get angry when he stands me up and lies to me; but when I see him all the fury disappears. My heart swells with relief and love. My heart tells me to forgive and forget. My brain wouldn't let me forget.

I'm confused. Is it love? Is it an obsession? How will I know? It's my first time.

I need answers.

I need peace.

I need him.


No comments:

Post a Comment