Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I Know

I know he loves me.

I know he doesn't want to hurt me.

I know he would do all he can to make me happy.

I know he's extremely stressed over some issues which need to be taken care of.

I know the length he'd go to put a smile on my face.

I know he'd readily apologise if I tell him he hurt me.

I know the love we have is strong.

I know he wouldn't disrespect me on purpose.

I know he would like for me and him to move to a place where no one knows us and as a result can't hurt us.

I know I'm his most prized possession.

I know how he cares about my feelings.

I know. I know. I know.

He loves me. He said it. He showed it to me. He shows it to me any chance he gets.

I love him too. Very much.

HE. KNOWS.

4 comments:

  1. He thinks your special!!!


    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you know all those things :) it's also important to feel them, too, and I'm sure you do. The hard thing about love is it's so easy to doubt, but it's so amazing to have! I'm glad he shows it to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww :) sweet

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete