Thursday, September 3, 2009

Punctuality

Recent phone conversation between boo and I:

Me: "Are you done yet?"
Boo: "Almost. I'll be over in the next 15 mins."
Me: "Okay, cool." Go back to reading blogs on 20sb

20 minutes later...

Me: "20 minutes are gone and you're not here. What's holding you up?"
Boo: "Just finished. Now I'm on my way to you. Expect me in 15 mins."
What?! Another 15 mins? Grinding my teeth, I mumbled something and hung up.

900 seconds later...

Me: "Where the hell are you?!"
Boo: "In the 'burbs...got an emergency duty call. Next 5 mins I'll see you. You wouldn't even know I was gone."
Me: "Fuck off! Do whatever you fucking want."
Click.

Phone rang 10 minutes later.

Boo: "Why did you hang up on me?! I was helping someone and now I'm ALL done and coming to you. 10 minutes."
Me: "Whatevs!"
Click!

19 minutes elapsed and I'm still waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment